As a web developer/programmer working with the Cayenne Creative team, you are an extension of us. Fun, easy going, available and flexible, with a great personality that is always looking to grow and learn. We have unique and varying projects, from small to large, simple to complex, and we are SEARCHING for the best candidate for the job.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Web Developer/Programmer working as a partner with Cayenne supporting various web projects, we expect:
- You have a strong capability to develop static and dynamic web pages
- You have the understanding of a web producer/project manager that can organize web development teams and ensure adherence to budget, schedule, quality functionality, content and design of website development
- You can coordinate all production elements, including content, design and development
- You have the ability to coordinate and implement IT services and Internet hosting services
- Have a good understanding of user design and interaction and how to translate business objectives into tangible solutions
Send your resume to design@cayennecreative and tell us why you want to work with Cayenne Creative!
** Resume and portfolio references of a minimum of 3 projects completed in the last 6 months is an asset.
** Only those considered will be contacted.